PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
The HELLENIC INSTITUTE FOR OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY (ELINYAE) implements data protection measures in order to ensure the protection of its users' personal data and privacy from data loss or exposure.
The collection, storage and maintenance of updated contact information is done with the sole purpose of verifying the submitted information, ensuring the continuity of services and support to its users and interactors, within the framework of the regulation of operation and data security of the company but also of its contractual and legal obligations for the provision of satisfactory services to its users.
The Security Policy of ELINYAE, is according to:
- the relevant provisions of the National Law on Personal Data Protection and on ensuring the Confidentiality of Communications (as for example, Law 2472/1997 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, Law 3471/2006 on the protection of personal data and privacy in the electronic communications sector, as they apply today,
- the Regulations of the Hellenic Authority for Communication Security and Privacy (ADAE), as they have been published in the Government Gazette of the Hellenic Republic n. 87 & 88/26-1-2005 and are in effect, the P.D. 47/2005),
- the relevant provisions of the Community Law (European General Data Protection Regulation/GDPR – 2016/679).
The following are our principles regarding the management of personal data:
- Personal data is processed legally, fairly and in a transparent manner.
- Personal data is collected for purposes that are specific, clear and lawful and are not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
- Personal data is sufficient, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is collected.
- The personal data we store and manage is accurate and we update it whenever necessary.
- Personal data is kept in a form which allows the identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is used.
- Personal data are processed in such a way as to ensure its security, including its protection from unauthorized or unlawful processing and from accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.